How can we make MyEclipse fun and more usable?

what the f*ck did you do to my eclipse??? I want my old eclipse back!!

I shut down eclipse and saw a note that webeclipse was being updated. When I started up everything was different.

I use eclipse for work and don't have time to figure all this out. I do a lot of standard java development and 5% angular but now angular has taken over. How do I get back to my old theme !!!!

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • support-tony commented  · 

Sorry that the update appeared to change everything. Previously, Darkest Dark included a preview of DevStyle, which you could turn off. With CI9, DevStyle is out of preview but you can still turn off the startup experience by going to the Preferences page "DevStyle" and deselecting the "Use the Startup Experience" option. You can also turn off the Inline Search capability there. With both options turned off, you will only get the Darkest Dark theme (though you can change that from the General->Appearance preferences page). DevStyle gives you many more theming options. If you don't want any DevStyle or Darkest Dark features, you can always uninstall the DevStyle feature (go to Help->About, click Installation Details and then select the DevStyle plugin from the Installed Software tab; click Uninstall).

If you have more questions or issue, please use the forums where we can better assist you: https://www.genuitec.com/forums/

Feedback and Knowledge Base